WordPress is software you can use to create your own website, blog, or even an application. Since it was first released in 2003, WordPress has matured into a highly flexible “content management system,” or CMS. And today, it powers more than 30% of the entire web—including some of the most popular websites you’ve probably heard of.
WordPress is a great choice for building your blog or business website. It is Open Source, easy to learn and use, completely customizable, easy to find support.
Its popularity comes at a price; often targeted by malicious hackers and spammers who seek to leverage insecure websites to their advantage.
End to end solution for WordPress Security
One stop solution for WordPress from launching, improving and maintenance
Customized Cloud Image for WordPress
- Optimized Nginx, Php and MySQL for WordPress based websites
- Free SSL/TLS Certificates
- Automatic backup
AppCalcium to understand business logic
- Work inside the WordPress
- Freeze website for unexpected modifications
- Protection from unknown breaches
Smart Web Security
- Protection from OWASP Top 10 threats
- DDOS Attack Protection
- Brute Force Attack Protection
Smart Content Security
- Client Side Attacks like XSS, Formjacking, etc.
- Custmized Content Security Policy
- User Data Protection